Tuesday 3 February 2009

January Totals

Hi everyone, January just flew by didn't it?

So many people seem to have their birthdays in January, which means plenty of nights out, then a serious focus on the New Years resolutions to balance out all the good times. I think I'll have to try to master the art of reading on the exercise bike!

It's time to collect in your reading totals for January. I hope you've all found plenty of time to read and have had good book experiences. I've already received a few totals which have just blown me away, your reading is going to put books into so many new places. BTW if you have already sent your total no need to send it again.

Below is a short questionnaire for you to fill in. You can just tell me how many books you've completed in January if you like or you can provide some extra information. I don't have e-mail addresses for about seven participants so if you didn't receive this message by e-mail as well please let me have your e-mail address.

Copy and paste the questionnaire into an e-mail, title it 'January Totals' and return in to me as soon as possible:

Book Total – January:

Money Raised – January:

Best Book:

Worst Book:

So what else did you do in January?

Has it been easy encouraging people to sponsor you?

Want to comment on anything else book related (announcements, books you're looking forward to, challenge progress)?

The winner of our first monthly prize draw is 'The Medical Librarian'. The prize, a new copy of 'Captivity' by Deborah Lee Wesselman, generously donated by John F Blair Publishing(www.blairpub.com/), a handmade bookmark and matching bookplate from Hindrance Crafts (http://www.etsy.com/shop.php?user_id=5774337),a cute as heck handmade card from Gingerwinks (http://www.etsy.com/shop.php?user_id=6345294) and a handmade bracelet made by me (http://www.blinkingmouse.etsy.com) will be sent on as soon as you send me your address.

No comments:

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online